Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Charming Kazuko

For as long as I can recall, I remember walking into Barneys from the Madison Avenue entrance and seeing a glass display case front and center with its magical and enticing display of jewelry made from spun gold and semi precious stones and crystals.  Then one day those pieces were gone, replaced by something else and I felt some of the magic was gone.  

Kazuko, like Madonna, who wore one of her tulle crystal embroidered scarves in the video "Like a Virgin", went by one name.

Madonna in a Kazuko crystal edged tulle veil in Like a Virgin

Her spun gold and crystal and stone bangles, pendants and charms became the must have accessory for women like Bianca Jagger and Gloria Vanderbilt.

I am happy to be able to offer a small collection of Kazuko's jewelry at RARE vintage, not far from Barney's New York on Madison Avenue I might add.  They can be bundled together and worn as a pendant or as pins.  Kazuko believed that everything happened for a reason and so do I.  Let the magic begin again...






Kazuko charms in gold and silver.  
PURCHASE



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails