Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Lanvin Fall 2014 Ad Campaign

I love the kooky, fun film from the Lanvin fall ad campaign.  It features the model Edie Hicks and her entire family.  Mom Sophie Hicks, sister Olympia Campbell, brother Arthur, father Roddy, grandma Joan, grandpa Jeremy, as well as Edie and Olympia's boyfriends, Otis Ferry and Mateo.  I almost forgot, there is also Edie's horse Dolly and an adorable Alber Elbaz...

And the clothes and accessories look great!  You know the Hilfiger family Christmas ad?  Well, if I had a choice between families and clothes, I would go with the Campbell family and the Lanvin clothes!



Mom, Sophie Hicks, is a former fashion editor for Tatler and British Vogue - and was also a stylist for Azzedine Alaia.  She is now a renowned architect, designing the Chloe boutiques and Yohji Yamamoto's Paris flagship store.  Grandmother, Joan Hicks, was a model in the fifties and worked with the photographer Norman Parkinson.  So, in other words, they must have some amazing vintage in those closets at home!  When I am a grandmother, this is how I want to look... but I want to wear a feather hat too ; )




love, kisses and love the new Lanvin campaign, Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails