Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Spring Haute Couture 2015 - Day One and Day Two

Today may be a snow day in New York but the forecast in Paris is Spring mixed with a little haute couture.

Alexis Mabille

Was GORGEOUS!  Every single actress nominated or presenting at the Oscars should wear Alexis Mabille.






and I may not be going to the Oscars but if I were I would wear this - no one would get it but I would love it : )

Alexis Mabille spring 2015 haute couture

Giambattista Valli

Pretty is, as pretty does and, honey, Valli is in a world of pretty.

Me so pretty and I want this:


super chic:


and just super pretty:



Giambattista Valli spring 2015 haute couture

Christian Dior:

Really gorgeous, modern, rich...







I do not know where this could be worn in real life but the runway is a 'show' and this makes for a great show:


Will Jennifer Lawrence wear this on a red carpet : )


Love this white with the shiny blue boots:


How ahhh-mazing are these boots and if you are going to buy them, you might as well go all of the way and buy the beaded ones...



Christian Dior haute couture spring 2015

and Schiaparelli.  No name designer.  But still glimpses of wonderfulness.  My kind of wonderful:








Schiaparelli haute couture spring 2015
xo, Juliana


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails