Monday, March 9, 2015

Givenchy Fall 2015 and Jack the Ripper

The barouche was waiting by the door, the gas lanterns were lit and Jack the Ripper was stalking the streets for Riccardo Tisci's Givenchy Fall 2015 collection.  I loved all of the Victorian influences, the mourning colors with jet beading and the slashes of crimson red.  I personally did not love the septum rings and the facial jewelry - I thought they distracted from the melancholic beauty of the clothes...

A few of my favorites:



These boots are beautiful and will definitely be in my closet for the fall:




Some great leather pieces:




This is so pretty and romantic:


Love how chunky the heel is and then the contrast with the tight leather of the boot:


Lovely black silk velvet bag with beading:




xo, Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails